Blog Image

Blog Image

Saturday, May 3, 2014

First Entry

This marks my first official blog entry and initial foray into the blogosphere. (Actually, that is not true...I once had an "expage" during elementary school in 1998... Does anybody remember those? Whatever happened to expage?)

Anyways, all subsequent posts herein will be my own personal musings and ramblings on life in light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My hope is to use this site to share the Good News with anybody who comes across it. My life has been transformed by the love offered to me by the Lord. All are welcomed into the loving embrace of Jesus --This is certainly a message worth sharing!

One small way of doing so is to blog about my life in light of the Gospel.
Nothing will ever take place of personal encounter, but perhaps this is a good first start!

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Take care.
And remember: "God is love." -(1 John 4:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment