Blog Image

Blog Image

Monday, August 4, 2014

Vacation


"Vacation. All I ever wanted. Vacation. Had to get away."

I always connect the summer months with vacation. I've been in school for so long that I take for granted that I will have the summer months off!

While traveling to a beach or some other tourist destination is always fun, I think the main purposes of a vacation ought to be rejuvenation, relaxation, and re-connection. Whether traveling far or staying home for a "stay-cation," we need to take some time to stop, refrain from working, and just rest for awhile.

In general, it seems that we are working too much too long for too hard. Try, if you can, to take a break. Rest easy. Rediscover what it is that inspires you, that sustains you, and that gives your life purpose and meaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment